Instructions for EPA Non-Faculty for the position of: directors, assistant or associate director, instructional technology consultants.
- Review following documents:
EPA Appointment Checklist
Responsibilities of Search Committees for EPA Non-Faculty Employees
- A search committee is appointed by the Dean or head of the hiring unit.
- The hiring unit completes an EPA Non-Faculty Affirmative Action form (AA1) and sends to the Office of the Provost and Office of Human Resources for signatures.
- Provide search committee with copies or links to the following documents:
Responsibilities of Search Committees for EPA Non-Faculty Employees: Sections V – VII.
“Guideline for Nondiscriminatory Interviewing” located under the Affirmative Action Resources section.
- Wait for confirmation of the approved AA-1 form either written (usually) or verbal by Provost and Affirmative Action officer in Human Resources BEFORE placing any advertisements.
- For advertising requirements, see Section III of “Responsibilities of Search Committees for EPA Non-Faculty Employees.”