UNIVERSITY-WIDE PROMOTION AND TENURE DOCUMENTS:
- UNC Code, Chapter VI, Section 600 – Freedom and Responsibility in the University Community
- Promotion, Tenure, Academic Freedom, and Due Process Regulations (PDF)
- University Wide Evaluation Guidelines for Promotions and Tenure (PDF)
- Promotion and Tenure Forms:
The link above contains the full Promotion and Tenure Form, but is intended for information purposes only.
- Candidate’s Summary of Work Accomplished Document (MS Word)
Summary of Work Accomplished document. This document will be completed and uploaded in Canvas by designated P&T candidates.
- Interdisciplinary Programs (PDF)
- Personal Exigency (PDF)
- Serious Sanction Cases (PDF)
- Guidelines on Credit Granted Towards Tenure (PDF)
- Annual and Post-Tenure Review Policy for Faculty (PDF)
- Documenting + Reviewing Community-Engaged Scholarship For Promotion and Tenure (Community Engagement)
REVIEW THE CANVAS ORGANIZATION EXAMPLE:
The Promotion and Tenure EXAMPLE P&T Organization is available for review in Canvas. For access to this Organization, please copy and paste this link into a browser https://uncg.instructure.com/enroll/JGW4KN and follow the instructions below to be given access to the example. The Promotion and Tenure EXAMPLE was created for review purposes only. No P&T materials should be uploaded to this Organization. An individual Promotion and Tenure Canvas Organization will be created for each candidate.
- Online Promotion and Tenure Review, Process Flow (PDF)
- Instructions for Logging On, Uploading Documents and Managing Folders in Canvas (PDF)
- User Management for Promotion and Tenure Organizations (PDF)