WHO SERVES ON THE UNCG COMMITTEE?
The committee is made up of representatives from each of the academic units:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Bryan School of Business and Economics
- School of Education
- School of Health and Human Sciences
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- School of Nursing
- Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
Members who serve on the committee are nominated by the Faculty Senate Elections and Appointments Committee and appointed by the Chancellor to serve a three year term. There are two ex officio members(University Relations and Office of the Chancellor) and one Administrative Coordinator (provided by the Provost). The Committee recommends a nominee to the Chancellor and Provost. The Chancellor and the Provost make the nomination to the Board of Governors.