The degrees screen displays your degree records (example below):
Each record is a hyperlink which can be selected. When selected, more information displays. See screenshot below:
For each degree record, you should see the following fields populated:
- Data Completed
- City, State, and Country
- Is this a terminal degree?
If adjustments need to be made, please submit a request through the Activity Insight Data Issue form.
You are able to enter data into the following fields:
- Add additional emphasis/major records (by clicking the +Add button)
- Supporting Areas of Emphasis
- Dissertation/Thesis Title
- Highest Degree Earned?
- Additional Details
- Transcript (you can upload a transcript if you choose)
- Advisor Information
- Additional Advisors (by clicking the +Add button)
- Associated Coursework
- Additional Associate Coursework (by clicking the +Add button)